By running the network diagnosis, the WUUK app will initiate a process to check the connection status among your phone, WUUK base station, and the Wi-Fi router.
Device settings> Network Diagnosis
The process will test the connection between these 3 parts of the system as listed below：
1, WUUK Server
It first detects if your phone is accessing the internet by sending a command from your WUUK app to the server.
Once the detection option shows a red cross❌, kindly check the network connection of your phone. Generally, it could be caused by a WiFi network your phone is staying on and does not have Internet access, or if you are using your mobile data -
1) Your phone's mobile data reception is in bad condition.
2) You did not allow the WUUK app to use your mobile data (in the phone's system setting).
3) Your mobile data carrier does not support apps like WUUK (large video streaming).
2, Device Connection
It measures whether the WUUK Base station is powered on and connecting to the WiFi router which has Internet access.
If the <WUUK Connection> check gets a green pass and this option shows a red cross❌, please kindly check if the indicator light on the WUUK Base Station is on or flashes in red.
Here are a few possible reasons with solutions accordingly -
1) Check if the WUUK Base Station has power. You could change the power outlet to have another try.
2) Make sure Ethernet cable is correctly and tightly plugged in. Also, the indicator light inside of the Ethernet port will flash. Or change the Ethernet cable.
3) Check if the Wi-Fi router has internet access.
( If you've switched to Wireless mode, it indicates that there is no Wi-Fi access, please check if the 2.4Ghz wifi that the base station is connecting to is available. Please switch back to Wired more for Internet connection, then use the wireless mode again when the 2.4Ghz WiFi is back to available.)
3, Device Signal
It displays Wired connection mode only if you connect the WUUK Base Station to the WiFi router with Ethernet cable.
If you've switched to Wireless mode, the device signal measures the signal strength between the WUUK base station and the Wi-Fi that the base station is connecting to.
Once the detection option shows a red cross❌, kindly check if the 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi is still available.
On this occasion, please switch back to Wired mode to get the Base Station connecting to the Wi-Fi router with Ethernet cable and get it run again. You can switch to wireless mode again when the 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi works.