Check within your WUUK for notification-related settings:
- Please make sure you have enabled Push Notification in your General Settings in your WUUK app.
- Please make sure you have enabled motion detection in Device Settings -> Motion, if you intend to have your device detect motion activities.
- Please make sure you have enabled motion notification in Device Settings> Notification, if you intend to receive motion activity alerts.
Check your phone's System Setting for notification-related settings:
- Make sure you have enabled notifications in your phone's settings. You can go to your phone's settings -> Notifications -> Enable WUUK notifications.
- Please make sure you have turned off Do Not Disturb mode on your phone.
- (Android-related) Please make sure you have added WUUK to the app whitelist in your phone's settings for some models of Android phones, e.g. Samsung phones.
- (Android-related) For Android users, if after all the troubleshooting attempts the issue seems still unsolvable, please also check if you have installed third-party Android performance optimizer apps like Clean Master, CC Cleaner, Security Master, or iClean, which might filter notifications. If this applies to you, please either delete the app or check if the app allows you to set a whitelist in the third-party app.
For receiving calls initiated from pressing the doorbell, please read this reference link: