- Please make sure you have enabled notifications in your phone's settings. You can go to your phone's settings -> Notifications -> Enable WUUK notifications.
- Please make sure you have added WUUK to the app whitelist in your phone's settings for some models of Android phones, for example, Samsung phones.
- Please make sure you have turned off Do Not Disturb mode on your phone.
- Please make sure you have enabled Push Notification in your General Settings in your WUUK app.
- Please make sure you have enabled motion detection in Device Settings -> Motion.
- Please make sure you have enabled motion notification in Device Settings> Notification.
Recently, with the help of our users, we found that having apps like Clean Master installed could also cause difficulties in receiving notifications from the WUUK app on your Android phones.