There are four steps to receive notifications. It has to successfully finish all four steps before a notification is pushed to your phone.
Applicable for the following products：
WUUK Wireless Cam Pro (Y0410)
WUUK Smart Doorbell Pro 2K (Y0210)
WUUK Smart Doorbell 2K Wired (Y0110)
WUUK Pan& Tilt Cam Pro (Y0510）
WUUK Wired Cam Pro (Y0310)
Step 1: WUUK device detects an event (motion/human);
Step 2: WUUK device sends the event to the WUUK app;
Step 3: WUUK app sends the event to Apple/Google server;
Step 4: Apple/Google server sends the notification to your phone;
The notification delay usually happens at step 4, but there are many external factors that might cause a delay, such as Apple’s APNS server, phone’s network and so on.
If possible, please try the following tips:
1. Share your security device with others and see how notification works on their phone. Learn more about How to share the device access with your family and friends?
2. Check the upload speed of your WiFi network. Please test and make sure your upload speed is at least 50kb/s.
3. Exit the app completely and press the doorbell button/wave hands in front of the camera to trigger the camera and see if you can receive timely notifications.
4. Please check your phone's settings and see whether the WUUK app was added to the power-saving whitelist, which may affect the running of the app in the background. (This is only on Android phones. Samsung customers can learn how to add an app to the whitelist by clicking here.)
5. Make sure to run the WUUK app in background all the time. The apps are killed as soon as you exit them so that they don’t run in the background and waste battery life or use Wi-Fi or mobile data. Also, the APP can not receive a notification.
If the issue still persists, please contact WUUK customer support for further assistance.