When the WUUK device is well set up and detects motion, you will receive a notification on your phone according to the notification type. If the notification doesn't pop up, please check the following details:
Check within your WUUK for notification-related settings:
- Please make sure you have enabled Push Notification in your General Settings in your WUUK app.
- Please make sure you have enabled motion detection in Device Settings -> Motion, if you intend to have your device detect motion activities.
- Please make sure you have enabled motion notification in Device Settings> Notification, if you intend to receive motion activity alerts.
- Please make sure you have disabled Snooze mode.
- Please make sure you have enabled push notification in the Security mode you have selected. You can go to Security Mode> Select device Name > Tap the meatballs icon of the mode you choose> Security Mode Settings> Enable Notifications.
- Please make sure you have disabled Sleep Mode. (So far only WUUK Pan & Tilt Cam Pro and WUUK Wired Cam Pro support this feature.）
- Please make sure you have enabled Ring notification. (For WUUK Smart Doorbell and WUUK Smart Doorbell pro)
Check your phone's System Setting for notificaiton-related settings:
- Make sure you have enabled notifications in your phone's settings. You can go to your phone's settings -> Notifications -> Enable WUUK notifications.
- Please make sure you have turned off Do Not Disturb mode on your phone.
- (Android-related) Please make sure you have added WUUK to the app whitelist in your phone's settings for some models of Android phones, e.g., Samsung phones. If you are a Samsung user and don’t know how to add an App to the whitelist, see it here.
- (Android-related) For Android users, if after all the troubleshooting attempts the issue seems still unsolvable, please also check if you have installed third-party Android performance optimizer apps like Clean Master, CC Cleaner, Security Master or iClean, which might filter notifications. If this applies to you, please either delete the app or check if the app allows you to set whitelist in the third-party app.
For receiving calls initiated from pressing the doorbell, please read this reference link:
If you still have questions, please contact WUUK customer support for further assistance.