WUUK Smart Doorbell, along with the WUUK app, now supports integrations with the Google Home app and its related services.
WUUK supports two features for Google integration:
1) When the doorbell is pressed, make an announcement. Support devices: Hub/Hub max, Nest mini, Home mini
2) Livestream on Google devices. Support devices: Hub/Hub max
1) Make sure that the firmware of your WUUK device has been updated to the latest version.
WUUK Doorbell W0001: Firmware version 5.15.53
2) Make sure your WUUK device and Google device are both connected to the same 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi
*It would be better to separate the band of the router and let the Google devices join the 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi only.
3) Make sure you log in to the Google Home app and the Google device with the same Google account.
Kindly follow the steps below to link WUUK with Google.
- Tap your profile on the top right
- Tap Assistant Settings
- Tap Home Control
- Tap the search bar at the top, type WUUk, choose Wuuk Labs in the search result
- Type your email and password for your WUUK account
- Tap Accept
- Link is complete. You can see your WUUK devices on the home screen in the Google Home app
Use WUUK with Google Home
-In your Google Home app, click the Wuuk device.
In the settings, make sure Voice notifications are On. With this option enabled, when someone presses WUUK doorbell, your Google Home device will play a notification
-Say 'Hey Google, show me the <wuuk device name>', Wuuk will start streaming on your Google Home device that has a screen
*Only Google devices, Hub or Hub Max, support the Livestream feature.