The Security Mode disables the reception of the notification on your phone or stops the video recording without changing the device settings or changing permissions. You can set a schedule to have the device run according to your settings.
1. Go to the Mode page and tap the “+” in the upper right corner to add a new mode. Or you can choose to edit the default mode.
2. Customize the name and description.
3. Choose if the schedule mode will repeat on specific days. Repeat the operation to set different time periods within a day.
4. Tap Save and edit another mode.
5. After setting the mode, you can go to the Device page and pick a device to apply to the mode.
6. You can click the Edit icon and select the device to reset and remove the mode if needed.
Choose action for when time falls in none of the time conditions below. Toggle on the feature, indicates the camera will keep recording if the current time is not in the scheduled time frames.
Toggle the feature off, indicates the camera will keep no recording if the current time is not in the scheduled time frames.
And note that the default action won't influence the following time schedule you set, you can easily set them up according to your preference.
If you have any questions, please contact WUUK customer support for further assistance.