WUUK Devices, except the Base-station-supported system, automatically record videos when they detect movements. You can save the videos onto an SD card locally or securely upload them to the cloud. And we now release subscription plans so that you can buy a plan to meet your cloud storage use requirements for multiple devices.
Note： If you want to use 7/24 continuous recording, you need to use the SD card to save the videos.
You can also subscribe to the cloud service separately for devices through WUUK official site (Visit Advanced Service). For more details, kindly refer to https://support.wuuklabs.com/hc/en-us/articles/13527100508825-Cloud-Storage
In-app purchase only for iOS( starting from V3.3.26)
- Each WUUK account can purchase only one plan. (iOS & Android system shared)
- There are several plans under Cloud storage, and everyone can cover a certain number of devices. E.g., if you buy the plan "WUUK Cloud Service (1 Device)", you can choose one of your devices to use cloud storage.
- The user can change the device that's enabled cloud storage from one to another on the app, but the number of devices cannot exceed the maximum quantity limit of the Plan you bought.
- The user can easily change or cancel the plan on the WUUK app.
- iOS: Operations need to be done in the App Store.
- Android: You can change the plan in the app and cancel it in the Google Play Store.
- WUUK Base-Station-supported devices and the devices in the trial cloud service can not apply to the plan.
Supported WUUK Devices
WUUK Pan & Tilt Cam Pro (Y0510)
WUUK Wired Cam Pro (Y0310)
WUUK Smart Doobell (W0001) 1-Generation
WUUK Smart Doorbell Wired (Y0110)
How to Purchase a Subscription Plan
You can go to Account> Subscription Plan to purchase a subscription plan if needed.
Under the page, 3 options:
Cloud Service： Click and tap Get Started to Purchase the plan you need. The plan will display here after the purchase.
Trials： shows the devices under the trial cloud service, which cannot be added to a subscription plan
Cloud Storage： shows the devices paid for cloud service through WUUK official site, which cannot be added to a subscription plan
You can also go to camera settings> Cloud Service to verify if its cloud service is enabled. If not, you can tap the Purchase button to purchase a plan.
You can go to APP Store, and tap Profile> Subscriptions to manage it.
Select the devices
Account - Subscription Plans， tap or click the Plan， then go to the Device Setting page to choose the device that you want to enable cloud service.
The number of devices cannot exceed the device maximum limitation of the plan you bought.
Devices in a trial, or paid cloud storage through the official site, are not on the list.
How to Change a Subscription Plan
Account - Subscription Plans， tap or click the Plan， then go to the Device Setting page
Tap or click Change number of devices supported to jump to the App Store to choose the plan you want
You can also go to APP Storage to change the plan directly
How a Plan Charged
Apple Inc handles the payment and charge.
Upgrade a plan: Apple will refund the current plan by the number of rest days, and charge the cost of the new plan proportionally, effective immediately, and the remaining days of the current cycle remain unchanged.
Downgrade a plan: The current subscription period maintains the current plan, and the next subscription period will start with the new plan, and the remaining days of the current period remain unchanged
How to Cancel a Subscription Plan
You can go to APP Store/ Google Play Store, and tap Profile> Subscriptions to cancel it.
Article is closed for comments.