Thanks for purchasing the WUUK Pan & Tilt Cam Pro. Please follow the steps below to connect the WUUK Pan & Tilt Cam Pro.
Note: You have to go to the Phone setting and select the WUUK app to enable Local Network permission.
Go to your WUUK app and click "+" on the upper right corner of the Dashboard, select WUUK Pan & Tilt Cam Pro
1. Plug the camera into the outlet. Please wait patiently for the red light of the camera to turn blue before proceeding to the next step.
2. After you see the stable blue light, please press the sync button on the camera for about 3s and check if the indicator light of the camera turns flashing red.
3. Connect your phone to WiFi, make sure to use 2.4GHz WiFi then input the WiFi Password.
4. Turn phone brightness to maximum. Tap the QR code in the app to enlarge it to a full screen. Put the camera close to your phone and point it to the QR code. Slowly move the camera away from the phone to try to scan the QR code from different distances. If you can hear a beep from the camera, that means the camera has successfully recognized the QR code.
5. Please tap your phone screen then tap " I hear the ‘beep’ from the device" and wait. The camera will prompt "Pairing Successful" and you can see" Your device is now connected!" on your WUUK app.
Please sign in to leave a comment.