Customize the device name under your account. 1-50 character
Choose to display (or not) the WUUK brand logo and Timestamp at your desire.
WUUK Wireless Cam pro is a motion-activated camera. Once the moving objects or humans enter the detection range, they can trigger the event recording.
Motion detection: Toggle on/ off the Motion feature. It is enabled by default, and the sensitivity is 4.
- Detection zone: Determine the detection rage by adding an editing new zone. Only motion within those zones will trigger event recording.
Tap to select the region you want to adjust, touch the points to move the zone or adjust the area range, and save the change. Up to 5 zones can be added.
Note: The motion detection range is within 10 meters. Only moving objects or humans entering the detection range can trigger the event recording, not the viewing range.
- Detection Sensibility: The sensitivity level is from 1-6. The higher the sensitivity is, the more efficient the motion detection is.
- Detection Type:
a. Human Only: All activities will turn on the camera lens, but we will only record and notify you of human activities.
b. Smart Alert: All activities will turn on the camera lens. We will record all activities but only notify you of human activities.
c. All motions: We will record and notify you of all the activities.
* The AI algorithm will analyze to filter out false recordings like leaves or dust, etc.
* No matter which detection type you select, all activities will turn on the camera to record a video, which needs battery consumption.
* The detection type setting finally decides whether the server will save this video recording and notify your phone.
Notifications sending permission at the device level.
- Motion Notification: Notify Human activities and Motion detections.
Note: When you receive the motion notifications, if the event is still recording, taping this notification can let you enter live view to check what's happening; if the event recording is completed, you'll enter the Event playback to check what happened.
- Notification With Image: Motion notification with image.
Note: Notifications with image will arrive a couple of seconds later than the normal notifications. When you get a notification with image and text, click on the small images, the thumbnails can also be enlarged.
To have the phone receive the notifications, please also enable the notification permissions below.
a. Notifications permission at the account/software level： Open the WUUK app and go to Account> General setting to toggle on Push Notification
b. Notifications permission enabled by your phone: Go to your phone settings, then select the WUUK app to enable Notification permission. Meanwhile, make sure to disable the Do Not Disturb Mode, and allow the WUUK app to run in the background.
- Refresh and record the battery once at 00:00 UTC. If the camera is powered off or offline, it will display the last battery power saved by the system. - Details display the last 7 days of power consumption statistics, including power graph, live view using time, qty of the filters events, recorded events, and total events.
It determines how long an event recording will be. Four choices for you to choose, 10s, 15s, 20s, 30s
This is to prevent thieves from stealing your device. When someone removes your device, the alarm will be triggered and send out a loud warning sound. If you need to take the device off to charge it, please turn off the alert temporarily.
- Quality: The default video quality is 1080p. You can choose between Auto, 720p, 1080p, or 2K. You can also change the video quality in real-time while accessing the live view.
- Compression: Advanced or Standard Video Encoding Mode. Because of the video player compatibility on your phone, you can switch to Standard for better compatibility.
Note: If you choose Auto, the video clarity adjusts to your network conditions.
After updating the firmware, it will restart automatically. When the firmware of the camera is updated, it must be powered and connected to the Base Station and your phone. In addition, the APP cannot run in the background while updating.
B&W Night Vision
With B&W Night Vision on, infrared lights will be automatically enabled when the camera is triggered to record a video. The picture and the videos will be saved in black and white.
Spotlight Night Vision
With Spotlight Night Vision on, infrared lights will be automatically enabled when the camera is triggered to record a video, as well as the spotlight. The picture and the videos will be saved in color.
Note： You will need to manually enable night vision during the live view.
Neither the infrared light nor the spotlights will be on, and the camera relies upon the environmental lights while recording the videos.
Each diagnosis only represents the current device status.
- Wuuk Server: Check whether your phone has internet so far
- Device Connection: Check whether the phone is connecting to the Base Station
- Device Signal: Check whether the camera is connecting to its paired Base Station, as well as show the connection signal strength. The greater the value tested, the stronger the signal is.
Show model number Y0410 and your personal SN number.
When you encounter any problems with the device, usually the SN number is provided as very important information to the support team, which can quickly solve your problem.
To delete this camera from the paired Base Station. Make sure the Base Station that the camera is connecting to has Internet access at the point when you do the removal on the APP.
Device Name： Customize the device name under this shared account. 1-50 characters.
Notification： Notifications sending permission at the device level for this shared account