When the WUUK Base Station is disconnected, there are some reasons this could happen, and the troubleshooting you can try accordingly step by step：
If the light on the Base Station is NOT on, it means the Base Station doesn't have power.
- Make sure you use the power adapter that comes with the Base Station and tightly plug it into the Base Station and a stable power source.
- Try plugging the power adapter into another power outlet.
If the light on the Base Station is stable red, it means the Base Station is NOT connecting to the Internet
- Make sure the Ethernet cable is correctly and tightly plugged into the Base Station and then into the internet router for your home. Note to plug the ethernet cable into the LAN port.
- Kindly change the Ethernet cable and the router's port to have another try.
- Please check if your router can access the Internet successfully.
- On rare occasions, there could be some firewall issues with your router. To allow a WUUK Base Station to access the internet through the router, you must disable the firewall. To do this, you have to open your router’s settings and manually disable it.
After going through some of the reasons why it won’t connect, you can always go to Customer support for further assistance.
Article is closed for comments.