When the WUUK Pan & Tilt Cam Pro is disconnected, there are some reasons this could happen, and troubleshooting you can try accordingly step by step：
If the light on the camera is NOT on, it means the camera doesn't have power.
- Make sure you use the power adapter that comes with the package and tightly plug it into the camera and a stable power source.
- Try plugging the power adapter into another power outlet.
Note: Make sure you don't enable sleep mode, which will turn off the indicator light.
If the light on the camera is flashing blue, it means the camera is NOT connecting to the Wi-Fi
- Make sure the Wi-Fi router provides 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi and works properly. If it's convenient, try to reset the router and check its wireless settings. Some router limits the quantity of accessing devices.
- Please unplug and plug back the wired cam to give it a reboot and have another try.
- Check if there is a new firmware update on the APP for the wired Cam. Get the wired Cam to be online and update the firmware to the newest version.
- Run through the pairing process if you change the Wi-Fi settings.
After going through some of the reasons why it won’t connect, you can always go to Customer support for further assistance.