We know the world is full of choices. And we value your trust and confidence in us and sincerely appreciate you choosing us! WUUK cameras are one of the home security devices that help people feel safer in and outside of their homes. We aim to provide easy-use and reliable devices for anyone's home security needs.
No matter how easy a system setup process is, there will always be some issues that could prevent them from working as it was designed. If you have difficulties connecting the WUUK Wireless Cam Pro to the WUUK Base Station, there are some steps you can follow to troubleshoot the issue.
If the light on the Base Station is NOT on, it means the Base Station doesn't have power.
- Make sure you use the power adapter that comes with the Base Station and tightly plug it into the Base Station and a stable power source.
- Try plugging the power adapter into another power outlet.
If the light on the Base Station is red, it means the Base Station is NOT connecting to the Internet
- Make sure the Ethernet cable is correctly and tightly plugged into the Base Station and then into the internet router for your home.
- Kindly change the Ethernet cable and the router's port to have another try.
- Please check if your router can access the Internet successfully.
- On rare occasions, there could be some firewall issues with your router. To allow a WUUK Base Station to access the internet through the router, you must disable the firewall. To do this, you have to open your router’s settings and manually disable it.
If the light on the Base Station is green, it means the Base Station is connected to the Internet.
- Go to the phone's settings and select WUUK APP to enable Local Network permission.
- Let your phone join the same WiFi to which the Base Station is connected.
- Power on the Wireless Cam Pro. Long-press the power button, until the device plays the audio “Hello, WUUK”.
- Make sure that the Wireless Cam Pro is entering pairing mode. You can hear a short beeping sound and the indicator light on the camera is flashing red. If you don’t hear a beep, the battery on the camera is likely dead. All you have to do here is charge the camera and try to connect again.
- Please keep the Wireless Cam Pro within one meter of the Base Station to pair.
After going through some of the reasons why it won’t connect, you can always go to Customer support for further assistance.