To meet different user scenarios, we've released Snooze mode and Security mode to allow you to set a fixed schedule to receive or not receive the notifications and fix a private time frame for the camera to take or not take a recording.
The snooze feature disables the reception of the notification on your phone without editing the device settings or changing permissions. Meanwhile, the camera is still working.
Thus, you can turn it on when you don't want to be disturbed by too many notifications for a fixed period.
The Security Mode disables the reception of the notification on your phone or stops the video recording without editing the device settings or changing permissions. You can set a schedule to have the device run according to your settings.
1. Go to the Mode page and tap the “+” in the upper right corner to add a new mode.
2. Customize the name and description.
3. Choose if the schedule mode will repeat in specific days.
4. Tap Save and edit another mode.
5. After setting the mode, you can go to the Device page and pick a device to apply to the mode.
6. You can click the Edit icon and select the device to reset and remove the mode if needed.
If you have any questions, please contact WUUK customer support for further assistance.
Article is closed for comments.