If the camera announces “Failing to pair” at the end, please check the related info below and have another try.
- Sometimes, the router may have a connection failure or limit the access of WUUK at the point, just have another try. Reset the router if needed
- Make sure the Wi-Fi has network access
- Check if the WiFi username and password are correct. The Wi-Fi password needs to be set to more than 8 digits.
- Check if your WiFi network is 2.4GHz.
- Ensure that you enlarge the QR code, and adjust the phone's brightness to Maximum. Move the lens to the center in order that the lens can completely capture the code displayed on your phone during the pairing process.
Article is closed for comments.