IFTTT (If This Then That) is a free cloud-based service that connects your WUUK account to your smart home devices so that they interact in the ways you want.
For example, when you use the conditional if-then Applet shown in the following scenario, “if WUUK, then hue”, your smart lights will turn on when the WUUK camera detects motion.
When WUUK is connected to your IFTTT account, you can use a smart home device to announce motion or audio alerts, announce when the doorbell is pressed, and more.
The following WUUK devices are compatible with IFTTT:
- WUUK Smart Doorbell Pro
- WUUK Wireless Cam Pro
- WUUK Pan & Tilt Cam Pro
- WUUK Wired Cam Pro
Set up and use WUUK with IFTTT
Skip to: To create an IFTTT account
Skip to: To implement a WUUK Applet that was shared by another user
Skip to: To create a new Applet
To create an IFTTT account
2. Sign up for an IFTTT account and follow the prompts to create an account.
To implement a WUUK Applet that was shared by another user
2. Sign in to your IFTTT account.
3. Tap or click Explore.
4. Search for WUUK, and Connect to your WUUK account. The WUUK Channel page displays, sign in to your WUUK account to connect with IFTTT for WUUK and authorize IFTTT to access your devices
5. Review the popular WUUK Applets
6. Click an Applet icon.
Note: Choose an Applet that calls for apps and devices that you already use.
7. Follow the prompts to implement the Applet.
To create a new Applet
1. Launch the IFTTT app or visit https://ifttt.com.
2. Tap or click Create icon at the bottom.
3. Tap or click Add, search WUUK services, and choose a trigger
Note: WUUK mainly provides 2 options for Triggers
The trigger fires when someone rings the doorbell or when motion is detected
4. Select the trigger, add the WUUK< account, select the device under your account, then follow the prompts to create your Applet.